Provides an understanding of thought and mind.It include methods that provide direction on how mind can work in a more productive and beneficial way.
Explores this necessary element to live fully.This workshop provides an atmosphere of spiritual inspiration and gentle inquiry to rediscover the art of living with self esteem.
Offers insight,personal strategies and practical solutions using meditation,visualization, and positive thinking and detached observation as the four key skills to manage and prevent stress.
– Peaceful feelings.
– Enhance focus and concentration.
– Freedom from stress,anxiety and fear.
– Thoughts and attitude becomes positive.
– Helps understand the self.
– Heps us to make right decisions.
– Peace and calmness are typically experienced during the first meditation exercise.
– The experience of peace becomes easier and deeper as the practice of meditation continues.
– Promotes healing of illness.
– Increases tolerance.
– Helps overcome addiction.
– Improves relationships.
– Helps overcome sleep disorders.
1. It Lowers oxygen consumption.
2. It decreases respiratory rate.
3. It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
4. Increases exercise tolerance.
5. Good for people with high blood pressure.
6. Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
7. Decreases muscle tension.
8. Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, etc.
9. Reduces Pre-menstrual syndrome symptoms.
10. Helps in post operative healing.
11. Enhances the immune system.
12. Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress.
13. Enhances energy, strength and and vigor.
14. Helps with weight loss.
15. Reduction of free radicals, less tissue damage.
16. Higher skin resistance.
17. Drop in cholesterol levels , lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
18. Improved flow of air to the lungs resulting in easier breathing.
19. Decreases the aging process.
20. Higher levels of DHEAS ()
21. Prevented , slowed or controlled pain or chronic diseases.
22. Makes you sweat less.
23. Cure headaches & migraines.
24. Greater orderliness of Brain Functioning.
25. Reduced need for medical care.
26. Less energy wasted.
27. More inclined to sports, activities.
28. Significant relief from asthma.
29. Improved performance in athletic events.
30. Normalizes to your ideal weight.
31. Harmonizes our endocrine system.
32. Relaxes our nervous system.
33. Produce lasting beneficial changes in brain electrical activity.
34. Helps our infertility ( the stresses of infertility can interfere with the release of hormones that regulate ovulation. )
35. Builds self-confidence.
36. Increases serotonin level , influences mood and behaviour.
38. Resolve phoblas a fears.
39. Helps control own thoughts.
40. Helps with focus & concentration.
42. Increased brain wave coherence.
43. Improved learning ability and memory.
44. Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
45. Increased emotional stability.
46. Improved relationships
47. Mind ages at slower rate.
48. Easier to remove bad habits.
49. Develops intuition.
50. Increased Productivity
51. Improved relations at home a at work
52. Able to see the larger picture in a given situation
53. Helps ignore petty issues
54. Increased ability to solve complex problems
55. Purifies your character
56. Greater communication between the two brain hemispheres
57. Respond more quickly and more effectively to a stressful event
58. Increases ones perceptus ability and motor performance
59. Higher intelligence growth rate
60. Increased job satisfaction
61. Increased in the capacity for intimate contact with loved ones
62. Decrease in potential mental illness
63. Better more socialable behaviour
64. Less aggressiveness
65. Helps in quitting smoking, alcohol addiction
66. Reduces need and dependency on drugs, pills & pharmaceuticals
67. Need less sleep to recover from sleep deprivation
68. Require less time to fall asleep, helps cure insomnia
69. Increases sense of responsibility
70. Reduces road rage
71. Decrease in restless thinking
72. Decreased tendency to worry
73. Increases listening skills and empathy
74. Helps make more accurate judgments
75. Greater tolerance
76. Gives composure to act in considered & constructive ways
77. Grows a stable, more balanced personality
78. Develops emotional maturity
79. Develop will power
1. Helps keep things in perspective
2. Provides peace of mind, happiness
3. Helps you discover your purpose in life
4. Increased self-actualization
5. Increased compassion
6. Growing wisdom
7. Deeper understanding of yourself and others
8. Brings body, mind, and spirit in harmony
9. Deeper level of spiritual relaxation
10. Increased acceptance of one self
11. Helps learn forgiveness
12. Changes attitude toward life
13. Creates a deeper relationship with your God
14. Increases the synchronicity in your life
15. Greater inner directedness
16. Helps living in the present moment
17. Creates a widening, deepening capacity for love
18. Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond
19. Experience an inner sense of Assurance or knowingness
20. Experience a sense of Oneness
21. Leads to enlightenment