1. Availability of numerous Hospitals and Clinics in each and every part of India, with 24 Hours medical facilities and well qualified staff. This avoids the problems of waiting lists as seen in American or European hospitals. In addition the one-to -one attention, shown in Indian Hospitals, availability of professionally trained personal nurses and 24 hour servants are the unimaginable luxuries for people coming from developed countries.
2. Treatment in India is Cost effective and very efficient. This is a major factor that attracts tourist from all around the globe particularly in the field of dentistry.
3. Indian doctors and hospitals are globally known for their kindness and personal care towards their patients.
4. It is said that “Faith is the best healer.” The strong confidence people have in Indian Medical Systems and Practices attracts them to India.
5. Leisure Tourism is already very much in demand in India as the country offers diverse cultural and scenic beauty. India has almost all sorts of destinations like high mountains, vast deserts, scenic beaches, historical monuments, religious temples etc. Known for its hospitality for tourists, the county has opened doors to welcome with the same hospitality the medical patients.
Another advantage of getting treatment in India is the opportunity of getting introduced with India’s rich cultural heritage with national integration along with its temples, forts, palaces, art, music, dances customs and of course food.
Within Delhi one can go around visiting Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rajghat, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jantar Mantar, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple and Rashtrapati Bhawan. You can also plan short excursions depending on your interests.