1. BDS from Kurukshetra University (2012)
2. MDS from Pt B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (2018)
3. Exchange student at King’s George Dental College, Lucknow (2017)
4. Hands on training: Lasers for hard as well as soft tissue, Direct filling Gold restorations, Air abrasion.
5. Publications in various national and international journals. (Pubmed)
6. Awarded bronze medal for presentation at 30th IACDE and 23rd IES National Conference.
7. Won intercollege quiz held at H.S. Judge Institute of Dental Sciences, Chandigarh(2017)
8. Organized various Dental camps with NGO’s such as Bharat Vikas Parishad.
9. Presentations at various national and international Conference.
1. Indian Association of Conservative Dentists and Endodontics
2. Registered Dentist of Haryana state Dental Council
1. More than 500 root canal treatments (both single and multiple sitting).
2. More than 300 direct and indirect pulp capping cases.
3. Around 35 apicectomy cases.
4. More than 500 crowns and bridges.
5. Around 10 Full mouth rehabilitations.
6. More than 30 cases of vital and non vital bleaching.
7. More than 200 cases of post and core.
8. Around 40 cases of regeneration and apexification.
9. More than 2000 dental restorations.
10. Around 100 cases of smile designing (including veneers, esthetic restorations)
11. Esthetic rehabilitation of genetic defects of teeth in cases such as Amelogenesis imperfecta.
12. Direct filling gold restoations.
13. More than 100 Endo Perio cases.
14. Complex cases such as c shaped canals, radix entomolaris.
15. Inlays and Onlays.
Hardwork and faith in almighty.
3. My biggest asset
My parents and siblings
5. My Passion
Swimming, Cooking, art and craft, learning new advancements in dentistrty.
I work at Doctor Kochar’s house of smiles and wouldn’t’ trade working here for anything. Clinic is well equipped with all the latest materials and technology. A very soothing atmosphere, great staff, excellent mentoring and a forum to produce some excellent work. Working here has been so great.